- You should read this Policy carefully before using the Site. By visiting the Site or purchasing something from us you agree to be bound by this Policy and the documents referred to in them. If you do not agree with or accept any of these terms, you should cease using the Site immediately. If you have any questions about this Site, please contact email@example.com
- In this Policy the following terms shall have the following meanings:
Account means collectively the personal information, payment information and credentials used by you to access any communications System on the Site; Content means any text, graphics, images, audio, video, software, data compilations and any other form of information capable of being stored in a computer that appears on or forms part of this Site; Cookie means a small text file placed on your computer by Made By Noble Limited when you visit certain parts of this Site. This allows us to identify recurring visitors and to analyse their browsing habits within the Site. Where e-commerce facilities are provided, Cookies are essential to the operation of the Site and allow you to create an Account with us. Cookies on our Site are also used to customise certain areas of content just for you and to make your browsing experience more efficient and faster; Data means collectively all information that you submit to the Site. This includes, but is not limited to, Account details and information submitted using any of our Services or Systems; Service means collectively any online facilities, tools, services or information that we make available through the Site either now or in the future; System means any online communications infrastructure that we make available through the Site either now or in the future. This includes, but is not limited to, web-based email, message boards, live chat facilities and email links; we, us, our means Made By Noble Limited (“Noble”) with company registration number 10254007 and VAT registration number 256 1448 03 and whose registered office is at Lampool, Lampool Corner, Maresfield, East Sussex,TN22 3DS; You or your means the person accessing or using the Site.
- When you place an order with us we will require your name, email address, credit or debit card, phone and address details and you may be asked to create an Account (please see our Terms & Conditions of Sale for further information). We use the information provided about yourself when placing an order only to the extent necessary to complete that order. We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any third parties.
- When you browse our Site we also automatically receive your computer’s internet protocol address in order to provide us with information that helps us learn about your browser and operating system.
- If we ask you for personal information for a reason such as marketing we will ask you directly for your express consent or provide you with an opportunity to say no. If after you opt-in, you change your mind, you may withdraw your consent for us to contact you by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our Use of Data
- Any personal Data you submit will be retained by us for as long as you use the Services and Systems provided on the Site. Unless we are obliged or permitted by law to do so, Data will not be disclosed to third parties. This does not include our affiliates and / or other companies within our group.
- All personal Data is stored securely in accordance with the principles of the Data Protection Act 1998. Any or all of the above Data may be required by us from time to time in order to provide you with the best possible service and experience when using our Site.
- Third Party Sites and Services We may, from time to time, employ the services of other parties for dealing with matters that may include, but are not limited to, payment handling, delivery of purchased items, search engine facilities, advertising and marketing. The providers of such services may have access to certain personal Data provided by Users of this Site. Any Data used by such parties is used only to the extent required by them to perform the services that we request. Any use for other purposes is strictly prohibited. Furthermore, any Data that is processed by third parties must be processed within the terms of this Policy and in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
Changes of Business Ownership and Control
We may, from time to time, expand or reduce our business and this may involve the sale of certain divisions or the transfer of control of certain divisions to other parties. Data provided by you will, where it is relevant to any division so transferred, be transferred along with that division and the new owner or newly controlling party will, under the terms of this Policy, be permitted to use the Data for the purposes for which it was supplied by you.
Your Right to Withhold Information
- You may access certain areas of the Site without providing any Data at all. However, to use all Services and Systems available on the Site you may be required to submit Account information or other Data.
- Data security is of great importance to us and to protect your Data we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure Data collected online.
- Our on-line store is hosted on Shopify Inc. They provide us with the online ecommerce platform that allows us to sell our products to you. Your data is stored through Shopify’s data storage, databases and the general Shopify application. They store your data on a secure server behind a firewall.
- If you choose a direct payment gateway to complete your purchase then Shopify stores your credit card details. It is encrypted through the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard. Shopify is Level 1 PCI compliant and uses 128 bit SSL certificates to keep your details secure. Your purchase transaction is stored only as long as is necessary to complete your purchase transaction. Once completed your purchase transaction is deleted.
Changes to this Policy
We reserve the right to change this Policy as we may deem necessary from time to time or as may be required by law. Any changes will be immediately posted on the Site and you are deemed to have accepted the terms of the Policy on your first use of the Site following the alterations.